Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Eagan's First Birthday!! 4-11-13





Eagan is one year old!!! I cannot adequately put into words how amazing this is. Eagan has come such a very long way, taking the longest, most difficult road. My little one-pound-peanut is now a little chunk with so much personality! He smiles at his mommy and enjoys watching his big brother and big sister. I could not be more proud of this sweet, sweet little boy. 

I am so very thankful for the love and support Eagan and I have received over the past year. We have had so many truly amazing people in our lives to get us to where we are now. 

I have spent 365 days with this little miracle in my arms. I feel beyond blessed to be his mommy and enjoy his sweet spirit every day.









3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Michelle said...

Yay! Happy Birthday, Eagan!!!

Lauren E. DePasquale said...

Happy birthday an best wishes to your family.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com