Friday, January 27, 2012

There's nothing half so pleasant as coming home again. -Margaret Sangster

I am finally home from the hospital. Who knew six days could be so long? I had to be woken up 3-4 times a night for blood draws, medicine, and PICC line flushes. Many of my nurses were also my nurses when I was in the hospital after my water had broken with Evelyn. I was there two weeks trying to prevent labor as long as possible. Some nurses were great, some not so much unfortunately. The hardest part was not seeing my kids. Eli brought the phone to my mom while she was watching him so that he could call me.  Bottom line, everything about being hospitalized sucks.
My zofran pump is going to be run through my PICC line now along with IV hydration. Overall, I feel a lot better now that I am home. There is a lot to be said for being comfortable and how that reflects on your overall health.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com